This range of Bain Maries is designed to hold food at serving temperature. Available as either hot or refrigerated units.
FEATURES – HOT & REFRIGERATED
- All stainless steel construction with tubular frame
- Removable cross bars
- Safety lock ball valve drain
- Trolleys available, see page 41
FEATURES – REFRIGERATED
- Refrigerated cold plate* running high quality R404A refrigerant
- Refrigerated condensing units can be supplied separately for remote installation
- Streamlined for easy cleaning
- Adjustable digital thermostat with temperature readout
- Quiet operation
^Machines should not be left unattended.
REFRIGERATED – PANS NOT INCLUDED
w x d x h (mm)
|BR22||480||4 x 1/2 size#||2.1||705 x 615 x 255|
Note: Maximum pan depth 100 mm on all hot models and 65 mm on all refrigerated models.
Roband Bain Maries are designed to accommodate pans available from Roband Australia. Although other brands of pans may fit, this is not guaranteed due to variations in other manufacturers’ pans.
Note: All BM and BR Bain Maries can be manufactured with no corner legs for drop-in bench mounting. When ordering please specify by prefixing the model
number with the letters NC e.g. NCBM24 (NC signifies ‘no corner legs’). These items are made to order and are non-returnable.
*Safety regulations require careful preparation, handling and storage of food products at all times. Cold plate units operate with a single refrigeration coil attached to the underside of the tank, thus food is chilled from underneath. Users must be absolutely certain that a single refrigeration coil will suit their purpose and is in compliance with food safety standards.